ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Me was BAD ...

in BLACK ...
or what did you think ...
cause you know I'm always a good girl ... too good I guess ... lol
First I wanna thank UNOME for staying up very late so we had a DJ at midnight ...
and he ROCKED everyone ... as if I hadn't already known that he's a kickass DJ ;-)
And ty to Alvena ... my smexy dancer and meanwhile a midnight host too ;-))))
yeah ... the midnights are complete again ;-)))))
And I was so happy to see William at SR again ... even if I hardly recognised him in this shape ... lol ...
BLACK actually isn't a hard event for SR Rockers ... but still UNOME had to torture a bit ... and country really is TORTURE ...
anyway ... we had some SMEXIES to PERV ... and winners in the end ... ;-)))
and I could take some pics ... although I crashed during voting ... how I hate that ...
Here they are ... enjoy ;-))

1 comment:

Cats said...

/me winks back :) great slide show hun :) And you dd a great hosting job! *yay*