ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I love to Perv for Smexies ...

... and I guess that's what most events are about ...
there are so many ways of smexyness... coolness ... and style ...
and quite a variety is offered by the staff and the patrons at Sanct ... ;-)))
But when some folks think they need to talk bullshit to or about our staff and/or patrons ... just because they are not dressed into the latest or most expensive designer stuff and skins ... or because they just have a different look ... a rather more nonstandard or even a noob style ... it makes me so SICK ...
I prefer to ignore such a stupidity ... don't want to pay them the attention they seem to be searching for ...
For me ... real smexiness and beauty can only be accomplished by the right behavior ...
I don't need selfish money airheads ...
I'm damn glad that most of the folks I meet don't belong to that category ...;-)))
Sorry ... after some remarks I heard during this long weekend ... this needed to be said ...

ok ... after I spent some time on the sunlounger, under a parasol ... and it got a bit too hot outside ... I finally managed to finish today's SlideShow ...
WHITE and BARELY events ... it was FUN to ROCK with you ;-)))


No comments: