ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I HATE TipJars ...

... when I see them in a club ... I mostly still tip the staff directly ... and I would prefer it that way in Sanct too ...
Now ... it's Mirari's club ... her decision ... I know ...
So I already apologize for those tips I didn't see, because of 
-gestures
-spams
-sploder
-talking guests
-chat lag
-whatever rushes thru the chat
-answering IMs from patrons
and I think I got other stuff to do than watch that bloddy tip jar ... 
LL mess up a lot ... I don't need more stuff that drives me mad ...

sorry ... I got an aching head, a blurred vision on my left eye and I'm tired ...
Guess I better head to bed hoping I won't have a TipJar Nightmare ...

2 comments:

Talismere said...

I agree with you there, a Tipjar in SR where there are often tons of ppl writing so quick that you can't have a chance to see the tipjar getting tipped is quite no good...
Oh I do often remember my dreams like this, and I do often have vivid dreams like if it's difficult to separate "real" from "dream" too haha. Guess it's just my head full of fantasies and needing a space somewhere to spit it all out xD

Imdy said...

i hate em too and i never tip someone on tip jars i refuse to do it.