ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Greeeeeeeeeeen ....

... why do I get that many colour events lately ...
WHITE last week, GREEN today ... and WHITE again at my 10pm event on Saturday ...
and I'm definately not into WHITE ... lol

But Hosting at Sanct today ... on my day off ... was fun ...
and I had 3 SMEXY dancers again ... Kunoichi, Morgan and the dancer's
boss Nawti ...
and I love to start a day with awesome tunes ;-)))
but what made me a bit sad was the fact that the great job of the DJ's often isn't enough $appreciated$ ... sometimes not at all ... espcially in the late and after event hours ...

and then they might even have to bear some stupid talk about them
...
So ... a big hug to DJ Austin who made me and a lot of other folks wiggle and rock ...
and of course to DJ Alex, my host at the GREEN-party ... and DJ Eme, who had the tough job of keeping the rockers awake while they where cybering in the after hours ... lol

btw ... one thing I especially like in those late shifts is the big group of Type O lovers ... ;-)))



and here's some text from a Static Sonant wall ...
I just love it, Leigh ...

No comments: