ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

LL messed it up again ...

... they kept SR down for hours ... opened it up for a moment ... just to let it crash after 30 min of my DeepSea event ... yep ... one of those colour events I love sooooooo much ... *grins*
And just when I have to pay for 3 of my shops and could do with some tips ... lol
Anyway ... Erika kept streaming ... and invited everyone over to her place to keep the party going ;-) ... Thanx Erika ;-)) ... you saved my Sunday morning ... and we all had fun ;-))
Well ... that way I can show you KAOTIC KREATIONS this time ... Erika's shop ... where she sells her fashion and accessories Kreations ... very cool stuff ... check it out ;-)))

No comments: