ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I was busy, wasn't I ... ;-P

So I already made today's SlideShow .. not a long one tho ... lol
It was a bit of strange morning ... I even had breakfast before my event !
The other strange stuff would be too hard for me to explain ...
Anyway ... a special big hug for Imdy ... for ROCKING my morning and everyones time ;-)))
so enjoy the pix ... caught in a lag
(not in a mosh ... *snigger*)


oh ... and I've been busy for LoonAtic Wear ...
a new outfit coming out this weekend ...
DirndlPunk ... inspired by the 'German-Event' at Sanct ...
you find the national colours there ... -black-red-gold- ...
and ... this was an advice of my punk-loving daughter ;-P ...
including some Accessories using the Mercedes-Star ...
looks like quite some stars get grabbed by the youngsters around here ... lol
... nope ... I didn't do it ... I'm more into Jaguar ... *grins*

and sorry ... looks like I had a 'Bad Hair Day' while modelling for the pix ... hehe

No comments: