ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Back in line for online ... ;-P

Now that wasn't much of a good week ...
started with some nasty RL problems which kept me offline ...
and then the internet provider thought it should give me a 2 days break ...
and cut off the connection ...
at least being very busy in RL made this week quite short ...
But I'm glad it let me back in time for my weekend events ...
which start today (Friday) at 2pm with a Boots-Party at Static Sonant
the lovely Marii as my gorgeous DJ ... ;-)
Midnight then is the 'Bling'-Party with Hoochie DJ Imdy at Sanct ...

and Sat 10pm the 'White'-Party with hot DJ Erika (I guess) ...
Well ... white isn't exactly my colour ... wonder what I'll wear then ...

I was tyding my pc folders ... moving files onto an extern HD ...
and found an old pic from SL ...
as far as I remember it was the pic I sent to Nawti with my dancer-application for Sanct
more than 1 1/2 years ago ... damn ... how time flies ...


Btw. thanx you Troy ... for staying my connection to SL when all went down ;-)

No comments: