ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Single Frame Stories - Grave Mistake



kk ... this week's pic for the Single Frame Stories was made in a bit of a hurry ... 
but that shouldn't be such a 'Grave Mistake' ... 
at least I managed to kinda build something like a graveyard on my sky platform and could add a quickly drawn background ...
and if the darn tax stuff doesn't kill me, maybe I can invest a lil more time into next week's theme ...
I'm already so curious what it will be ... 
and I must admit those bony guys/girls have grown on me ... so, as almost kind of family, they might enter a lot of my pics ... *grins*

what could be a grave mistake, might be the fact, that I volunteered for the Sanctuary Rock 'Staff & Vip Auction' tonight (ca. 5.00pm - 8.00pm SLT)... 
If I remember it correctly, the last SR-auction I was in, almost ended in a disaster, if Imdy hadn't rescued me ...
Well ... will see, if my offer ... to make the bidder rich and famous and everything in the movie business ...  will work  (*grins*) ...........................


Gosh ... I need a beer now ... or a tasty Cider ;-))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your image. very cool!