ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - 23

o.o .... I'm bad at challenges this year ... 
I got nothing for Luna's colour challenge today, although Jonquil is quite a nice yellow ...
and I'm way behind in the 30 Days of Gratitude ... tho that doesn't mean I haven't been grateful at all ... 
I actually have been gratefull enough to fill weeks and I'll tell you about some of it sooner or later  ;-)
But today I'm YAY once more for one of those awesome DJs at Sanctuary Rock ...
You prolly know that I love my DJs ...my reg ones and those who fill in when needed ...
they are one of the main reasons I get up quite early every weekend ...
I already introduced you to singing DJs like UC and Netsurfer ... Seven and SDD ...Imdy and Erika
and now I got the one and only voice for you ... the guy who made the gals at SR scream and faint ;-)
please welcome .... live ... on air ...

DJ TAGG ............. enjoy ..... mmmmmhhhhh .... /me faints again .....


darn ... I should have asked him to sing too ;-)
btw. ... you can join DJ Tagg's Wild Ass ... erm...  that's his group in SL ... right here ...


PS ... next week's colour ... something pinkish/redish/purplish called Tyrian Purple is very promising ... watch out ... get ready to join me on the red carpet for the world premiere of .....
shhhhhh !!!! ... just stay tuned and you'll see ;-)
*hugs*


1 comment:

Laila Laperriere said...

Ohhh myyyy! He looks as good as he sounds! You have very good taste Maya, that right there beat any funky yellow ive ever seen! LMAO!
xoxo