ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Me gots me ma own ebil Hoochie ;-))))

... and she gots me !!!
OK ... I should have known ...
such an aution can be a damn embarrassing thing ... lol
anyway ... I gave it a try ...
I got me my Hoochie Imdy ... and those who didn't bid on her are shit out of luck ... ;-P
She promised to bring a leash when we meet next ... *snigger*
I lost when bidding on Crazy, tho ... damn ... I was so curious what he is best in ... *grins*
For this weekend's events ... they were FUN ... we hit the 50 during the DENIM event ...
and while having the auction running it was even 59 ... wooohooo ...
No wonder I broke my CRASH-record ...
Imdy and Erika kept me wiggeling and headbanging ... the usual great start into Saturday and Sunday for me ;-) ... ty girls ;-)))


Saturday evening (which is SL afternoon ... lol) ... I payed a short visit to Sanct ... admiring Guen, who had to do the 2pm shift without a host, playing kind of Trivia (or Clubia ... hehe) instead ... she did great ... too bad I couldn't stay longer ...
and while I was there with enough time to look around as I was not busy ... I discovered this swing ... got no idea since when it's in Sanct ... but it could become one of my fav places ;-)
...





















OK ... and I've been busy for LoonAtic Wear ...
Black Denim coming soon ... lol

and this time I got 2 songs for you ...
maybe you get my mood ... *grins*
Max' suggestion (during our breakfast) ... Psycho Killer

Discover

and the tip of my French Loonatic ... Overkill

Discover

No comments: