ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - 22

I know ... I haven't posted much gratefulness lately ...
actually I haven't posted much at all anyway ...
the more grateful I am for 2 cool shifts at Sanctuary Rock this weekend ...
Friday Midnight (my Saturday morning) ... with DJ NET ...
YaY ... he finally heard my begging ... and SANG ... a whole song ;-)
and as Silver unfortunately missed it ...
and because Silver and Net are just an AWESOME team ... 
this clip is dedicated to Silver and Net ;-)))
ENJOY ;-)




Well ... and the Saturday 10pm (my Sunday morning) ...
YaY ... DJ Austin was spinning ... the club was packed ...
and R0dz handed out a lil strange mysterious device ....................
YaY ... it was a fun party ;-)
and hey, R0dz !!!! ... If you shake it for me ... I'll send you a Nutella Brötchen next time ;-)
ENJOY once more ;-)




and the coming week will be hopefully even a lot more to be grateful for, cause ...
YaY ... I'm leaving for the Metalfest on Wednesday already   ...
and will be back on Sunday ... deaf and dead prolly ...  ;-))))))))
HeHe ... Pommesgabel rules !!!!!!!!

No comments: