ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

52 Colours - #44 & 45 - Firebrick & Bronze

Just when I was trying to find an idea for the Firebrick post, I got an invitation from Billeh for a nice evening ...


Billeh Boxen: you should pick out somthing nice :) an im not tellin you were im takin you, just gotta trust me ^^
Mayala Loon: what is 'something nice' ?
Billeh Boxen: a dress or somthing that suits you nicely :)

...

Billeh Boxen: well i would prefer formal i think it would look much better :)

YEP ... didn't think it would cause any trouble ...
but ...
have you ever tried rushing to the loo fully dressed up in a voluminous gown ??!!??


kk ... it's not as if I would run out of gowns fast ... so I redressed and followed Billeh's tp
 
just to get showered and soaking wet, to climb a rope, walk over a hill and thru the jungle, to crash into trees and a private house (and get ejected from there) while trying to paraglide, to roast marshemellows in the campfire ...

click to enlarge ;-)in short ... to have a lot of fun (too bad I missed taking more pics)
TY again for a nice evening, Billeh ;-)

and before I forget ... the FireBrick gown ... actually part of my 'IndianSummer'outfit is part of the next Fab 50 Tuesday ... formerly known as Fab 50 Weekend ... for 50L$ only ;-)

and pssst ... as I'm not online that often, it's already out at my LoonAticWear mainstore and will stay for a few days ;-)

OH ... yeah ... there was another colour I wanted to catch up on, right ?!?

well ... I found just the right place for some trashy Bronze Art ... *grins*
I wonder how the bronce-relief got there, thought I had given it into the bulky waste ;-P



WhoooHooo two less colours to catch up ... 
and watch out, the next 2 colours ... including an exciting appearance again ... 
are already knocking at the door ... so stay tuned ;-))


3 comments:

Laura18 Streeter said...

aw fun story Maya.. I guess we can close an eye over the fact that you put towo colors in one post!
hugs♥Lau

Rudhmellowen said...

WOW love the colours, and that bronze on the dump what a find hon lol... Love them... cant wait to see the next colours hehe

Unknown said...

Pretty dress, very rich textures and good flow. I feel ya though on not being one for giant poofy dresses.