ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

52 Colours - #42, 43 & 46 - Chartreuse, Liver & BrickRed

So I was in a daring mood yesterday ...
and tested the mesh-version of the Firestorm viewer even tho it's a Beta ...
I don't have any mesh stuff ... but I wanted to see Depth of Field !!!!
and hell yeah ... I LOVE it ... 
and if I had a stronger computer and not a netbook, I guess I'd never turn it off again ... lol
So you have to bear with my experimental versions of catching up colours ;-)
3 in fact ... Chartreuse, Liver and BrickRed ...

You know what, it might look promising to break thru your own brickwalls with the help of some tasty green (or other) alki stuff ... 

fun for a while ...

but sooner or later ...


Well, Miss Loon, that's not what a liver is supposed to look like ... and now ... could you please just lay down again, so we can try to make the best of a bad job ...

For next week Luna wants us to do Khaki ... sounds like Safari and Adventure to me 
and I try to catch up some more colours as there's not much time left anymore ...


Later I tested DoF in a more crowded place, when I followd a tp from Ozark to RockU ...
amazing how life can be slowed down ... total loss of any hectic ... lol
I still love how you can focus on stuff and ppl with that ;-)

erm ... you don't call that dancing, Oz ... do you?

10 comments:

Rudhmellowen said...

WOW MAYA I LOVE YOUR BRICK SKIN lol that is awesome sweetie!!!

Asia said...

Lol great pics. The liver one just made me giggle. You always have such unique and cute pics. :)

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I love your pics and the brick skin! You always have such fun posts!

Laura18 Streeter said...

aw cool! I haven't got to trying DoF yet... did you read Luna's article on it?
I guess I'll forgive you for the 3-posts-in-1......
hugs!
Lau♥

Unknown said...

Oh DoF is nice, I tried to install that on B's comp the other day but it wouldn't work, I look forward to the full release. And a new pc.

But you look great, I love how you worked so many colors all in at once and your brick is just fantastic.

Laila Laperriere said...

Heinekin bottle for chartruese (slaps head) DOH! That is perfect!
Love your job on all 3 colors. Your so creative..love it!!!
xoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Love your skin!

Mayala Loon said...

/me grins ... it actually was a bottle of Chartreuse ... a french liquor (never tasted it yet tho), but a cool Heiniken is fun too ... and you're right .. in a blurred pic it looks the same ;-)
I gotta check Luna's article on DoF ... there are quite some settings to choose from, it's always good to see how someone else got along with that

a big hug to all you fellow bloggers ;-))

Anonymous said...

hehe! Looks like you are trying to camouflage yourself against the wall. I don't think it will work; you look too hawt! Nice work with DoF.

Nicandra Laval said...

super your brick tattoo .. so well found!!.. and the story i laughed ... compliments Nic