ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

52 Colours - # 40 & 41 - Apricot & Jazzberry

WOW ... I hadn't posted for about 2 weeks .. and now 2 posts (and 4 colours) in 1 day ;-))
and what's even better ... it's a tenner ... one of the 'every 10th' with Rudh ... 
a challenge within the challenge, cause Rudh threw down the proverbial gauntlet for me
and it only took me more than 4 weeks to finish it ... hehe
made me almost die from laughing several times ... you are warned hereby ...
So .. without further ado welcome Mr. Mayo and the Love of his Life


I'm pretty sure there isn't just Apricot in Rudh's breathtaking outfits (yep ... both of them *grins*), but in Mr. Mayo's vest too ... and the Jazzberry can be found in his cassis pop ... a drink I had found during my vacation visiting the Dutch and which I imported  right into SL. It's actually created from the can I brought with me ... it looks so cool (but the pop tastes ... well ... erm ... let's say, I don't need to drink it again ... hehe)

hm ... 2 more colours ... not bad, huh, ... it leaves me only 6 to catch up atm ... including #28 Pink ... which is causing me some unexpected problems ... but I cannot have Miss Laura18 Streeter look like THIS just because my bluebox thinks PINK is BLUE ....

But I'll get it sorted out before xmas ... PROMISED !!!

4 comments:

Rudhmellowen said...

DAMN I LOVE THAT VIDEO... Our first RomCom and definitely the funniest to date! I think the narration of Microsoft Sam adds something lol!!! *hugs* cant wait till we do the other movies!!

Laila Laperriere said...

Mayala!!!! YOU ROCKKKKK!! LMAO. Best of all she had a vibrating tongue. HAHAHHAHAAA!!
This was worth the wait!!!
Great job! Loves ya.

I think I am in lust with Micro Sam

Anonymous said...

I love your video and that mustache is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Awesome 'stache!