ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

July ... what a month ...

... it's been a busy month ... a hot month, tho ending with heavy rain ... and a month with lots of fun ;-))))
that's why it became quite a long slideshow this time ...
I have to apologize in advance ... I've become lazy with writing down names immediately after taking the shots ... so I sometimes don't remember the names ... or worse ... remember them wrong ...
my pea-brain is a bit too small to keep names ... especially of ppl I don't know well .. or who change hair/skin/shape or whatever often ... or who are simply the average SL beauty/beau ...
I'm always happy to see folks who dare to be different ... and honestly ... that's not a matter of LindenBucks (L$ too often rather spoil) ...
but no offense meant ;-P ... I had lots of fun with ALL who where around ;-)))


Today I was really happy to see my fav drummerboy again , his reason for not being able to party for a while gave me a bit of a shock ... so I'm double glad that he's back ... *hugs* Dylon ...

and the presence of Dylon and Bagor reminded me of my fraps-cam ... so I grabbed it ... and seriously ... it wasn't fraps that crashed me at least twice ... but my super PERV-PRO snapshot cam ;-P ... no wonder with almost 50 ppl (and more) on the dancefloor almost all the time today ... ;-P

No comments: