ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

vacation ... ;-))) ... part 1

... yeah ... I'm free ... finally ...
actually, atm it's 'just' weekend, but from Monday on ... 2 weeks :-)))))
and I already got a list of what I plan to do in the first week, when we're at home :
- to sleep long (at least till 8am ... lol)
- to tidy up my room (can't stand the mess anymore) and the attic
- to renovate (fresh paint or even a new wallpaper) 1 or 2 rooms
- to finish the frontdoor roof
- to do some gardenwork
- to play my bass more (hell, I want to be back in a band rather sooner than later)
- to read (3 books are already waiting, and I definately need to finish my Terry Pratchett)
- to paint / draw
- to spend time with my family
- to go on with building my new mainstore (somehow I got stuck in the middle)
- to finish some of the outfits I've started or even to begin new ones ...
- ... wait ... maybe I should start with asking my boss to give me a few more weeks off ... *grins*

anyway ... I started with some SL stuff ...
in fact I only wanted to hop into SL for a few minutes to take some pics ...
I had seen this cool kinda monochromatic pic in Guen's 243/365 ... and I wanted one too ...
GREEN was the colour of my choice ... and I thought my still unfinished PunkMermaid outfit would do ...
I even used viewer 2 to log in, cause I needed the tattoo-layer to tint myself green ...
(damn ... I wish LL would have given the opportunity to use the old viewer + the cool new features ... like tattoo- and alpha-layer)
so I dressed up ... took off far into the sky ... and let my mermaid dance ...
boy, she/me was way too fast ... I spent almost 2 hours with my cam ... and didn't really get a decent shot ...
I know there's a slow motion option in the old viewer, but I didn't find it in v2 ...
so after many many clicks and several changes of day/night time and even tinting atmosphere and water green ... I couldn't decide which desaster to choose ...
well ... I made a slideshow in the end ... not really monochromatic ... but so what ... *grins*


btw ... I'm sure you agree that lil mermaids don't need big boobs (unless they want to attract some airheads ...)
this tiny size is much more streamlined and better for swiming and hunting poor fishies ... ;-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww lovely mermaid tail, Mayala! And such a groovy shade of green. ;-)))))

Mayala Loon said...

ty Guen ;-))
*hugs*