ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A postcard ...

... from Hellevoetsluis ...
well, kinda ... selfmade and virtual ... and with shells collected on our beach walk ;-))
but as it's our last day among the crazy Dutch, I thought it's time to send som greetings to YOU ;-) ...


we had a week full of sun,clouds, wind and rain ... walking and shopping ... sand, woods and grass ... music, dancing, relaxing, reading ... patat, salad, sauce and fla with hagelslag ... Joke and Boss stopping by (me waves and sends a big hug) ... geese, ducks, horses, sheep, goats, dogs, cats, flies, spiders ... sleeping late and getting up late ... and things planned but undone, so we always got a reason to come back (beside the Wallenpop next year and seing friends again) ... all in all .. it was a good week ... and hey ... still one day to go and collect pics for my next slideshow :-)))

but on the other hand I'm looking forward to my own bed at home and to come back to my virtual me after an SL-free week ;-P
cya soon ;-)))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max says:
..Take care of every day...
cool pictures ...
..the best, i,m in the movie ..

cya Max

Mayala Loon said...

kisses her Max ... ;-*