ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Up and Down ...

... while RL has been rather on the downside this weekend ...
SL has definately been on the upside ...
4 events ... tho super laggy and low tip for me ... it couldn't have been more fun ...
click to enlarge ;-P

A big TY ...
... to my sweet metalhead Erika for rescuing the Friday midnight again ...
and to Sundevildaddy for being a virgin DJ ... hehe ...
damn, he's still the same kickass DJ as in those days when Daisy owned Sanct ...
never have met an older virgin ;-P
... to Ylien ... cute as always ... for covering the 10pm today
and to Austin who simply ROCKS ;-)))

Another big ty to the cool rockers at Sanct ... lots of new folks ...
but still the best crowd ;-)))

and please cross you're fingers for me ...
looks like I might have a new reg DJ for the Friday midnights ...
more about that when it's finally confirmed ;-)))

some clouds may pour all their tears out and darken day and night ...
but the sun will break thru again sooner or later ...
A big hug to Erika and Imdy ...

and now I do something I rarely do ...
I go shopping ... new dances for my chim ... that might raise my RL mood a bit ... lol

No comments: