ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Hot days let the mind wander ...

and mine came up with strange ideas ...
nonetheless ... I'll try to find out what they are worth ... ;-P

I'll start giving out 'Limited Edition Shirts' to ALL those rockers who hop into my Naughty Box to VOTE during my events at Sanctuary Rock ... now and then ...

Specially designed Shirts ... matching the event theme ... and ONLY during those 20 min ... and then never again ... so pretty exclusiv ... *grins*
If you wanna have one or maybe collect 'em all ... you know what to do ...
check the event calender in the side-bar (I might even announce it there) ... and party with us ;-))
BTW ... first shirt will be for this friday midnight ...
Straps & Strings Party with DJ Alvena ... she'll ROCK ... YOU !!!


oh ... and when you got such a shirt ... or any other item made by me
... MAKE a PIC ...
you and the outfit/plant/whatever LoonAtic ...
and send it to me via SL or email, with full permissions ...
including the right to put it into any of my blogs or slideshows ...
and every pic I publish will be rewarded with a free LoonAtic item of choice ...
same goes if you dare to join me dancing by clicking on my chim,

like Shadala (hope I got her name right) did on this pic here ;-))) ... smexy girl ;-)))


of course I need a pictured proof ... *grins*

the day was too hot for photobucket bots too ... I guess ... I got censored again ... ;-P

but what's great ... only a few minutes after I had sent a ticket to the photobucket team ... I got the reply that they will restore my pic asap ;-)))

oh ... and before I forget ...

HAPPY B-DAY
to our cool Sanctuary Rock LadyBoss
MirCat ;-)))

No comments: