ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Call me mad ...

... but I had to ride the storm today ... ;-P
actually I was a tiny bit in front of it .... but it wasn't easy to get to the supermarket on my bike ...
I had to fight flying yellow 'green dot' trash bags full of plastic garbage ... big branches that had fallen on the ground ... dust and straw coming from the already mowed fields ... really dark clouds lurking above me and piling up fast ... some lightnings already ...
and this fantastic warm but strong wind blowing from behind ... bringing power back after a terribly hot day ... I just love to feel wind on me ...
but when the wind blew me into a field and it became impossible to keep track, I decided to walk the last meters to the shop ... where I arrived just in time ...
it had turned dark as night now ... altho it was 6.00pm ...
and the heaven opened it's doors ... and angels must have had a pool party ... ;-)
I had to wait some minutes in the market before I dared to go out again ... still got wet ... and it was a bit creepy riding home with lightings above me ...
but I didn't get struck, but got home safely ...
and only a few hours later there was such awesome lights again outside ... I had to grab my cam ...
sometimes I just wish to absorb such evening mood and never let it go again ...



and because it just fits so well ....


1 comment:

Alvena Weezles said...

MAD!!!

what?! You said to call you mad :P

Pretty pictures and there's nothing like a summer storm. Glad you're safe! :)