ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Trying to get rid ...

of my bad mood ...
damn ... somehow it got me since last evening ... for no reason at all ...
had a nice shift this morning ... with Cats, IzaBella and Miss Alvena ... didn't help ...
only 7 voters (very strange , cause Miss Alvena usually easily gets at least 15 ppl to vote) ... just added to it ...


painting wood for that bloody roof and not being able to finish the damn shingle stuff due to wind ... added to it ...
no heat today ... didn't help ...
fun with hubby ... helped only for a moment ...
maybe blogging my bad mood helps a bit ... will see ...
(it better will, cause I'm actually looking forward to my shift with DJ Merrick in a few hours ... 2pm .. to be exact)
btw ... I'll hand out my ltd Shirt No. 2 ( ... to Voters in this event only !!! ... ) ... WHATEVER ...


Tee looked ... erm ... funny in the ltd Shirt No. 1 ... *grins* ... but he put it on ;-))))))

kk ... gotta run ... cya soon ...

No comments: