ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

RL Live-Music-Party

I think I promised it a few posts ago ...
to show you the reason why I've been so tired on the first May-weekend ...
well ... beeing on a live-music-party is more fun than sleeping ... definately ... ;-P
So I wiggled , sang along ... and filmed at the birthday party of a friend.
Btw. ... it included the first gig of Max' new band '8 Bars On Piano' ...
feat. him on bass and some vocals ... ;-))















It's been quite a mix of different styles ... but I enjoyed it all ;-)
... and it's not been the only live music I've been to the last weeks ...
so there's more to come ;-)))

Video Clip removed on request ... though I got no idea what the problem was ... lol

2 comments:

Max said...

Wow !!
Nice mix of an wonderfull evening,
You do a lot for the People :-)
Thanx for that! so i love you still more!
Max

Mayala Loon said...

Nen dicken Schmatz für meinen Schatz ;-*