ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

ok ...

don't you worry ... no more complaining ... *grins*
before I head out to lie on the sun lounger for a while and continue 'Neuromancer' ...
I wanted to update you on the up and downs of this super long weekend, which unfortunately is almost over for me ...
yesterday I made my mood rise again by lying on a kids-slide which I found standing in high grass ... reading and then taking a lil nap before I went to a concert of 3 live bands (RL) ...
reminds me that I wanted to show you some video clips of the last concerts I've been to ...

(it's on my to-do list) ...
So I only had 4 hours sleep before I got up for my double shift in Sanct ...
first Master & Slave with DJ Erika ... she made me wake up with her metal ... *grins*
and for a while SR was quite lag free for me ...
too bad that Erika didn't let us listen to her singing ... ;-P
and then Kilts & Skirts with DJ Ryun ... fun too
inspite the sad news that the RL friend of someone of my friendlist had passed away ...
great that Ryun played Eric Clapton's 'Tears in Heaven' for him ...
I hope it helped a bit where words are at a loss ...
The good news ... it's Hoochie's RezDay ...
congratz Imdy ;-)))
As I had eaten your first cake during the event ... sorry ...
here's a new one ...
watch out ...
don't step on it ...
noooo ...






















too late ...

ok ... that's it for the moment ... sun is calling ... and icecream ... mmmmhhh ...
oh ... and before I forget ...
the promised super long SlideShow of this weekend ...
Vamp it up ... SleepWear ... Master & Slave ... Kilts & Skirts
Enjoy





For Kazama and his friend ...
Discover

No comments: