ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

FL or SL ...

... Friday Lag or Saturday Lag ...
depending in which part of the world you are while coming to Sanct during my first weekend event there ...
actually it's always FL (F.... Lag) ... and getting worse ...
anyway ... the weekend started with my first hosting at Static Sonant ...
Cozy atmosphere due to a relatively small 'crowd' ... *grins* ...
but thanx to the awesome staff there ... it was fun though ...
special thanx to UNOME ... for doing an additional DJ shift for me ;-)))
and then ... after a really short night, cause a damn tiny fly had decided to wrack my nerves from 5 in the morning till I finally got up ... having a headache ...
my fav lag time at Sanct ... lol
not many dressed for Deep Sea, but we had quite some Green and Blue ...
though sometimes I only could guess from the grey ...

Ok ... before I head to do some gardening in lagfree RL ...
here's the first SlideShow of this weekend ...
Enjoy


No comments: