ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, May 1, 2009

I've been Hunting ... ;-)

As the Sanctuary Rock Mall Hunt has been going on for more than 1 week ...
and some of the hunters stopped at LoonAtic Wear and a few even bought some of my outfits ...
I thought it might be a nice idea to go hunting myself ...
and I did ... ;-)
Now that was fun ... although I didn't find all shops that I thought would participate ...
and sometimes I just didn't find the guitar ...
In the end I spend quite some time to unpack a lot of boxes ...
and try all the stuff and goodies ...


Shirt and Pants: Sassy Kitty Designs

Shoes: MIA

Choker: Alyssa Bijoux

Bracelets: Ephermal Creations














Tattoo: Demented Flair-Tattoo

Neko ears and tail: Shen's Boutique
















Armband: Kaotik Kreations
Navel Ring: CoLLisions

(As a bass-player I just love this cute tiny little thing)





















I just had to take a little break in between ...
Damn ... where does Imdy hide her Crisco ....
She can't have eaten it all ... ;-P












Eyes: Vanilla C.
Designs
Piercings: ~*~ HoOcHiEs
*~*





















(I've been wearing my hoochie piercings for
weeks now, cause I'm afraid taking them off could hurt as much as getting them ... ;-P ...
naaaaa ... I would just miss them )
Now if I could only remember where I put my LoonAtic guitar ...

No comments: