ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

You want Pix ... you get'em

as the weather isn't that great today ... I'm back to my fav thing on a sunday noon ...
sliding and blogging ;-P
and I got quite some Pix for you after this weekend's events ... they were such a blast
UC ... having tasty drinks on air *grins*... and Imdy ... stealing all my CRISCO ... ROCKED Sanct again ... and gave me a hell of Sunday morning wiggeling and headbanging ;-)))
And we had such an AWESOME crowd ... I guess ALL the interesting, smexy and funny folks stop by here every weekend ;-)
Too bad I cannot do pix of all of them ...
I should make a movie one day ... lol


Too bad that I didn't find Anthrax 'Frigging in the Riggin' on Deezer ...
UC almost made me drop off my chair when he played that ... lol
so I got another Anthrax song for you ;-)

Discover


No comments: