ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Scheisstag

Does anyone need days like this?
In most parts my RL wins over SL ... but there are a few things, where SL can't be beaten ...
Cleaning and tidying up is easy, if neccesary at all ... (well, I'm not talking about my invent though ... lol) it's done in seconds ...
And if you're fed up with your love or friend ... you could easily 'move on' ... or log out ... or at least mute someone when there's too much bs.
In RL I'm quite a bit of a messie ... I know ... and I really really really HATE housework !!!!
Now I definately don't wanna get rid of my one and only ... but sometimes I really could do with a mute-button for a while ...
Well ... looks like I gotta do a big long spring-cleaning to make him happy again ...
Me sighs and wonders where the trashbags, broom, dustpan, ... , ... , ... are ?!?!?
SL will see me even less now this month ... I guess

No comments: