ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

grumble ... mumble ... stumble ...

One of those days again ...
looked forward to my Sanct-morning ...
with new and bigger RAM on board ...
and then ...
endless crashing ... and PC-reboots out of nowhere ...
busy with rezzing and freezing again ...
hardly able to follow chat ... and answer IMs ...
my mood went down the drain rapidly ...
and a kind of SL Blues added up to it ...
made me feel lonely in a crowd of up to 49 ppl ...

sorry folks ... I'll try to make up for it tomorrow ...
and then you'll get some of the few pix I could do today

So here is just a pic of the SL-BlackLabelSociety-Band that hit CrusFX yesterday ... giving an awesome show ...

For now I prefer to make it an RL day ...
with spring in the air ... sunshine ...
and the first strawberries of the year ...

let me tell you ... they've been a very tasty addition for my breakfast ... cheering me up a bit ;-)
Discover


No comments: