ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dare to Bare your Green ...

or something like was that the theme of my events this weekend ... lol
After my crashing rate was reduced to 4 and no more PC restarts out of nowhere ... it was fun ...
wiggeling to Erika's sound and perving all the Smexies at Sanct ...
and I even could do another row of pics ...
so enjoy the slideshow ... maybe you find yourself in there ;-P
and Lucien ... I'm still waiting to get my sock back ...
or do I have to grab for it?



and before I forget ... I enjoyed my friend Peter playing his guitar at 'The Interchange' on late Sat-evening ... nice Job , Peter ;-)

btw ... I got a guest book now at the bottom of the site ...
you're welcome to leave me a LoonAtic note ;-P

No comments: