ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - 4 & 5

O.O ... yesterday I was so full of gratitude for my bed ... I missed posting in the evening ...
but as there had been more good things during the day ... I just write them down now ...

* ... it started with Silver doing another shift with me ;-)) ... so much fun  ... THANX ;-))

* ... even SL worked fine and rather lagless ;-) ... and I actually have enough gratitude for my poor dsl-connection, cause it kicked me off only 3 or 4 times without warning (could have been worse, right?)

* ... lazy sunday afternoon ...


* ... and I met this delicious lil friend ... loved it so much that I wanted to be ONE with it .... mmmmmmhhhhh




and today ?

well ... WEEKEND is over ... but ...

* ... it was a wonderful (slightly cold) spring day ... look what I found in our garden ;-))


* and now I will be grateful for my bed again ;-))

*hugs*

1 comment:

Laila Laperriere said...

Love your pix, I want that cupcake!