ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - 15

when I don't feel well all day long ... 
when I could sleep since the moment I woke up ...
it's not that easy to be grateful ... lol
So it's YaY for my bed and my pillow again ;-P

oh ... and I'm grateful that I had Silver as my DJ ... 

even tho it was only for a few events
until someone thought he/she had to complain about her talking too much and so she resigned from her DJ job ;-(
What a damn bullshit ... cause it was so much fun to listen to her ... 
I LOVE when DJs talk and laugh and not just announce the songs ... or even worse ... don't talk at all ...
I want to feel a human spinning ... And Silver did that in a kickass way
I'll miss her, but I hope she'll be around as a guest still ... at least when DJ Net is on duty ;-) 
*hugs*

No comments: