ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - 12

YaY for this STYLISH dress ;-)


kk ... it's not exactly stylish ... it's rather a warning ... to stop eating that much chocolate ... lol
but HEY ... it's supposed to be Seashell-Peach, this week's colour of  Luna's 52WOCC II ...
and what's even more interesting, well ... at least for me ... it's my very first rigged dressed ... YaY
After lots of time dispairing over Blender and the trickiness of mesh ... I finally got a raw model moving along with my imported self ;-)
And I'm grateful for ashasekayi's great tutorials on youtube and also for all the help that can be found on the machinimatrix site

hhmmm ... maybe it would look better in red, what do you think?


oookaayy ... I guess it will need a lot more training, try & error, work and pain ... before I really upload my first mesh ...
but I have made a start ;-)))


No comments: