ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, December 27, 2010

I missed November ...

... well ... actually I missed my November Slideshow ...
but it's hardly ever too late, isn't it?
So here it is, a fine selection of my November snapshots ;-)
And as I didn't remember all the names (spank me) and I didn't want to look like a fool (even tho I'm a LoonAtic) ... I just dropped the titles ...
summerized you'll see smexy and crazy SR-staff and patrons ... strange things that happened ... awesome outfits ... murder (poisoned chocolate and simple shooting) ... the ebil bunch ... Walter in pink boots (spank me again ... *grins*) ... my cool DJs ... and the hottest pic I've ever made of Guen ;-)
Enjoy

Did you see SDD vanishing in one of the pix? ...
Unfortunately he vanished from my Friday-midnight shift t
oo ... due to RL, if I understood him right ...
But the good thing ... actually the UBER AWESOME thing is ...

I got my Hoochie back as reg DJ ;-)))
Oh ... and I found out on xmas that it's not just Imdy ... aka Richard Simmons ... aka Dr. Phil .... no ... It's god who is my DJ now ... *grins*
So I grabbed the pure ebil femal weekend power out of the slideshow ...


and will put it into my profil pics right after finishing this post ...


cause Erika and Imdy sooooooo ROCK !!!!

No comments: