ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I can't get enough ...

... reasons to make some pics ... *grins*

When I was zapping through the links in 'Luna's 52 colours challenge' ...
I came across Sookie Slafford's blog and her ...
MadProps Challenge ...

52 weeks again ;-)))
The challenge is about channeling your creativity and using a different prop every week in order to create a picture
.

kk ... this challenge already started a bit earlier...
it's already at week 5 ...
and the props up to now have been ...

1. umbrella ...






















2. paintbrush ...






















3. television ...

4. giftbox ...












5. mirror


I found 4 pics I've used before with these items ...
but I don't even own a tv ... lol
so I bought a nice ol telly for 0L$ on the marketplace ...

and made a quick 5 MadProps Pic

'I just finished painting an umbrella-painting and wonder if I should watch some nonsense on tv ... lol...
unfortunately the giftboxes are all empty now, but they had awesome' content before ... and still make a nice deco ;-)

Now I look forward to the next 47 props I'll have to find, create or buy.

6 comments:

§üѹŒvÏ£¨Ðªðð¥ said...

Hey hun! Ive got a whole inventory of props for ya ;) now if I can only access SL long enough to dig out the monster hammer and go pay LL a visit we'd be set.. Miss ya
~Sun

Mayala Loon said...

SUN !!!!! good to see you're still alive .... let me dig for some glue and maybe build a monster hammer, cause I miss ya too !!!!
*hugs*

Rudhmellowen said...

God another challenge... are you crazy lady lol Im having enough trouble with my colour one! Cant wait to see what you do with this one though... Good Luck!

Mayala Loon said...

You're right, Rudh, ... I must be crazy ... but I just can't resist messing with stuff and pics ... and a challenge is a nice excuse ;-)
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Wait, how did I miss the Mad Props Challenge? :o

Thanks for pointing it out, Mayala! Seems I have some catching up to do ;-)

Mayala Loon said...

yw, Guen ;-)))
I'm glad that I know some now who wants to try the MadProps too :-))