ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

52 colours - #8 - Green

o.o ... and actually my post #300 ... wow ... didn't think I'd make it that far when I started blogging ... lol

and now Luna made us do GREEN ...
a colour that can be very festive ... or stolen from the xmas-tree ..

but I want to make it a tribute to the Green man ...
the guy that made my life green ...
the band that can still make me sad and happy at the same time
with their songs ...
wearing two outfits I made long ago ...
My girlfriend's girlfriend dress and the Vinnland-Flag top & skirt ...
and I tinted my loved Fender Precision into Type O colours while virtually rocking to Anesthesia ...



R.I.P. Peter and ROCK heaven & hell

... and boy ... I wish I could pose like that while playing my bass ...
but I'm rather one of those shy and silent bass players (if any at all) ... lol

next week's gonna be sparkling SILVER ... guess I like that too ;-)

1 comment:

Luna Jubilee said...

love the rocker chick look! lol