ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

erm ... maybe I shouldn't say anthing ...

... about the once again remodeled Sanctuary Rock ...
but when I come home after a very long day I'm sometimes a bit grumpy ...

Even tho I should better have gone to bed immediately ...
I decided to hop into SL,to have a look at the new SR and quickly set up my store ...

big double ARF ... (did I mention that I should have gone to bed?)
First ... I like the idea with the dancefloor on the isle ... I like that there are some nice corners and stuff to discover ... tho I couldn't see much due to a lag stronger than usually ...

But what Idon't like is my shop now ...
the old Mall was generously built ... I loved the details like the stairs and the railings ... and the big window-front was so cool ... and offered an easy view on the items that were
displayed ...

and now ... altho the store has prolly the same size still and more 'Wallspace' to put items on ...

it's a pain to move the cam around inside ... it's harder to watch the items from the outside ... and it gives me the 'rabbit hutch feel'.

On the other hand ... there's a nice lil graveyard right next to my store ... maybe I'll bury my shop there sooner or later ... as I don't sell anything anyway ...

I better put some effort back into RL music ...
I'm in two projects for January ... lots of rehearsing to do ... and it promises to be a hell lot of fun ...I'm so exited about it ;-))))

kk ... but now I'm really off to bed ... to hug my pillow :-)

No comments: