ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BBBC 2010 - 3

SL Bloggers - How hard do you think it is to find a relationship in SL? If you have an SL relationship, have you met in the physical world? Would you meet them? Do you think it would change your SL relationship if you met?


o.o ... guess I'm the wrong person to talk about SL relationships ...
I felt very close to a few ppl ... I lost some of them for different reasons ... and one became a close online friend outside of SL ...
but I never wanted to partner ... and as I'm happily married in RL ... and know that my hubby wouldn't be happy about me having a relationship with another guy in SL ... I simply stay single ;-P

Finding just anyone for a relationship wouldn't be too hard, I think ... but finding the right one will be as hard as in RL ;-))

I only met 2 person from SL in RL (not an relationship, just a friend) and I had the same nice talks with this couple in RL as in SL ... and I'd like to meet more of my friends ...
and it definately changes something ... so I'm pretty sure it would change a lot more in a relationship ... not sure in which direction tho ;-P ...

arf ... I suck at writing ... lol ... today I feel like back at school having to write an essay and knowing I'll fail as usual ... lol ... so I better stop


omg ... an old pic of french LoonAtic and me at one of my fav places ... ages ago ...
kk ... I admit ... sometimes I miss lying in the arms of someone or slowdancing while having a nice conversation ;-P

No comments: