ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

BBBC 2010 - 1 & 2

... I decided to participate the 'Big Bad Blogger 2010' started by Alicia Chenaux ... first time I try to do a challange officially ;-P ...
and as usual ... can't do anything right ;-P ... as I had already posted yesterday, before I discovered the challenge ... I decided to use topic 1 and 2 in one post
... at least I try to ... ;-)

Topic 1:
Why did you become a blogger? How has it enriched your life?

well ... think I already wrote about it once, so I make it short ...
When I had just started my 2nd Life I discovered blogs that helped newbies like me to be creative, giving tips about building and designing ...
Later I started this blog to advertise my shop, but soon it rather became a kind of scrapbook or diary for me... mostly about SL, but RL sneaks in as well ...
I'm no writer, nor a big talker ... only half of what I plan to post gets actually posted in the end ...

... anyway ... this blog simply serves as a device for keeping memories and sharing my mood ... and to prevent that I become a total loony ... *grins* ...

Topic 2:
SL Bloggers - Write about three positive things going on in your Second Life. RL Bloggers - Write about three positive things going on in your life.

kk ... as I'm blooging about SL and RL ... I mix it now too ...

SL-1. I'm having a lot of fun hosting at Sanctuary Rock ... more than usual ... maybe because the kickass music by my DJs or the cool folks ... I'm always looking forward to my weekend mornings ;-)))

SL-2. I discovered the autopilot function, while kicking balls with Tymmerie and some others yesterday ... me, who still bumps into walls when trying to go thru a door, after more than 3 years of SL ... so hopefully my walking like a drunkard has an end now ;-P


SL-3. I'm working on a new LoonAticWear mainstore ... woooohooo ... it's far from being finished, still a lot of texturing and building to do ... but it's FUN ;-)))

RL-1. Tho I'm no fan of overtime working ... it's better than having no work at all ... and I hope it will be back to normal after summer ...

RL-2. I'm back to running ... *grins* ... in about 1 1/2 week I'll join about 10.000 ppl in the 5km firm-run ... ;-))))

RL-3. My all time best positive in RL ... my family ... couldn't live without them ;-))))

No comments: