ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ying & Yang


... or how can you have better days when there aren't worse ... lol
today is not a bad day actually ... it's sunday at least ... just baked a cake ... and the sun comes out finally ...
but somehow it wasn't my morning ...
the night was too short ... raining outside ...
cybering crowd at Sanct ('yah 1 handed typing and sticky keys' as a friend said ... lol) ...
a color event ... some stupid gesture talk ...
well ... and my mood somewhere even below basement ... *snigger*

so ... in short and without any ado ... some slides ... and I'm off to get me another coffee ...


1 comment:

Cats said...

Im sorry I wasn't there.. Had a RL appointment. Slide looks good tho :)