ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Hope they won't breed ... *grins*

It's Marvels fault ...
he came up with this 'Superstition and Faith' theme for last friday's event at the C.O.R. ...
and I needed something to match at least a bit ...
So I got me this lil black tomcat ... with the wonderful creepy green eyes ...
scratching my shoulder and meowing for fish ... yerk ...
So I thought I could do some nice pics to put it in ebay ...
then Mr. Boon ... the pink (my french Loonatic said he doesn't mind ... hehe) dotty seahorse I once got from Azazeal ... joined us ... trying to tease this mad cat ...
and not much later ... the red crazy dragon I got from my dutch friend Boss and which ate my hair on our first day ... wanted to mess around too ...
nothing but trouble with those guys ... *grins*
but in the end I decided to keep the cat ... just need a name for it now ...

2 comments:

Cats said...

Aww i like your little black cat. How does Onyx sound for a name? ;)

Mayala Loon said...

yeah ... think Onyx is a cool name ;-))