ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wanna know my Fantasies ... ?

... but I won't tell ... *ebil grin*
not even for the Wildest Fantasy event I had yesterday ...
which was FUN btw. ;-) ... though not many wanted to share their wildest dreams ... lol
and today started a bit in a chaos ...
I logged in believing Erika would be my DJ ... just to be told that Austin would cover ... and when I had just adjusted my notes and stuff ... Guen told me that I had Mir instead because Austin had problems with ISP and stream ...
early sunday morning fun ... lol
But having the BossLady as DJ was cool too ;-)))


Oh ... and yesterday I grabbed the chance to see Imdy in her new job at Demonic ;-) ...
cool she was ... as usual ;-)) ...
but the place was a bit laggy ... so I forgot to give her the CriscoYummies ...
means ... I have to look for another chance ... *grins*


and a short LoonAtic Wear Announcement to be made ...
as I'm closing the branch at CoDi-Mall ... there'll be a
Closing Down Sale
till July 27th ...
with all items 50% off normal price ...
go and grab some ;-)

1 comment:

Talismere said...

Hehe...Thank you for your words, and it's somehow nice to know one is not alone with that ^_^ And yeah, I wouldn't probably have written it if it weren't stuck in my head for so long, somehow, getting it on paper (written) makes lots of things easier :)