ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Again ... but never the same ...

So it's Sunday ... Again ...
I had the WHITE-event ... Again ...
and it was fun ... AGAIN ...
though I have the feeling that something or someone wants to keep me from getting bored by so much 'AGAIN' ...
and so every Sunday morning it seems to be a surprise who will DJ ... lol
actually ... Erika was just a lil late today ... so I had the pleasure of her kicking metal tunes waking me up (as I first was a bit tired from the RL neighbourhood street fest that had caused a bit short night for me ... lol) and the fun of Ryun's snoring on air ... *grins*
Thanx again to UC ... for staying a lil longer ;-)))
the WHITE event itself was way more fun than expected ...
no wonder with such funny folks around ;-)))
and I even had the chance to stay during Alvena's event as well ... perving all those smexy nekkid butts and chatting a bit ... that I even forgot to shoot some pix ... lol
so ... mostly white in my SlideShow ...
Enjoy

No comments: