ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Darn Sh.......... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why, damnit, why do they close the services I like ?

I'm not very demanding ... 
when I have something working well for me, I don't need changes, updates, new stuff and whatever shit every few weeks ...
Updating, reinstalling, readjusting ... it's all a PITA

But the worst is taking my beloved stuff, which I got so used to, away from me ...
MSN will close in April ... Scheisse !!!
They say ... use Skype .... so I tried Skype and I think it's crap, well ... at least I don't like it ...
And now I get told that Google Reader closes in July ... Scheisse !!!!
Find something else, they say ... so I looked around for something new ... most of what I found, I didn't like ... and now I tried 'The Old Reader' exported my abos from Google Reader ... imported to 'The Old Reader' and got the message:
 'Thank you for uploading your OPML file. We will soon start importing your subscriptions, which might take up to several hours depending on the amount of feeds you have.
There are 25696 users in the import queue ahead of you.
Great !!!
OK, maybe I should have waited some days till the first run is over ... but what I've seen so far doesn't make me happy anyway ....

So  right now I need something to brighten me up, cause I don't want to spend my precious weekend with bad mood ...

Always a nice idea is trying silly stuff ... 
Rudh had found, tried and posted another SquareFace-Icon-Generator ...
I couldn't resist messing with it myself ... 
So here's another SquareFace Loony ;-)



and now I'm kinda blind, cause I looked too long at that page with all it's super bright colours ... got dots dancing in front of my eyes ... 
Guess I better shut down the pc for a while and have dinner ;-)
... and tasty food kinda helps with the mood too ;-p

2 comments:

Rudhmellowen said...

so crap that everything is changing like that, but glad that I could be of some help to make you smile even a little as you played with the face generator!

Anonymous said...

i am trying feedly.com to replace Reader, but it's a much different style. However, they were able to take my subscriptions immediately.