ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Berry made me procrastinate !!!!

Well ... I actually have quite a list of stuff to do ...
pleasant (like finishing a movie clip I'm working on for a while now, playing my bass, finishing a flyer(that one's pretty urgent)) ...
and unpleasant (darn tax stuff and better not even mentioning darn housework)
But Strawberry Singh made me procrastinate all that and answer a couple of questions instead ;-)




1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often?
March 1-2007

 2.  Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life?
On a sim called 'Bali Hai'. As far as I remember I got there because I saw the name Anakin Gallacher in an event listing, when I was searching for concerts. I thought it was an interesting name ... and I like listening to Sax-music. It was in the first weeks of my SL-Life and I was quite bored of SL, didn't know what to do there and almost ready to finish my short SL-Live. But the concert was cool and as I didn't know where else to go, I just stayed at Bali Hai ... I met my a first friend there, a nice dutch guy, actually the only person from SL that I ever met in RL too (me waves at Boss) ... and I spend quite some hours there cleaning windows, sweeping the floor and gardening (aka camping) ... and thereby earning my first Linden$ ... ah ... those memories ;-)

  3.  Where do you spend most of your SL time now?
I'm not as often in SL anymore as I used to be ... But I still keep doing my 2 hosting shifts at Sanctuary Rock (kinda the only time I talk to someone in SL now) ... Try to do a PhotoHunt every monday (that way I get to see quite interesting places )... or build nonsens and scenes for my pics and machinimason my parcel.

  4.  Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one)
There've been 2 persons that I felt very close to, but both left SL long ago. To one of them I talk everyday via msn still tho ... but I never felt that close to anyone in SL anymore, I became a kind of loner, but I enjoy talking to all kind of nice and interesting  ppl at Sanctuary Rock ... and of course I love to push around Rudh (my fav actress) for my movie clips ... ;-)

  5.   What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one)
erm ... I got no idea ... I guess that changes with the mood ... 
maybe my hair, cause I made and scripted it, and tho it's far from perfect, posh, realisic looking or whatever ... it's kinda unique and something that makes me ME ... *grins*

  6.  The last thing you purchased in Second Life?
[AL] Promo Bare Tip Toe Foot - Foot Attach  ... I needed it for my 'Single Frame Stories - Edge' pic

  7.  What color clothing does your avatar wear most often?
Black/Grey ... and some green is cool too ;-)

  8.  Do you prefer to walk, run or fly?
I prefer to tp ... ;-) ... or I cam around till I find something I can right click/sit on ...

  9.  What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL?   
I'm not sure if there's really anything crazy you can 'do' ... crazy things usually just seem to 'happen' ... guess I stick to simple fun

 10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife?
Milla Jovovich  
tho she might be too cool and too good looking ;-)

1 comment:

Strawberry Singh said...

I have such a girl crush on Milla Jovovich, great choice! Thanks for participating.