ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

52 WOC - #21 - Lemon Chiffon & more

YaY ... I finally made it ...
I had this clip in the make for ages now ... 
I had several times promised to finish it ...
but I lacked time ... and most of all ... a good soft with chroma key option and some other nice stuff ...
now I got Power Director and I'm so  happy ... and full of old and new loony ideas ...

as the clip was planned for #28-PINK in the first round of Luna's 52WOCC ... I had to add some LEMON CHIFFON for this week's colour ... #21 in round 2 ... damn how time flies ....

But watch it in the first place to see my awesome dancers ... 
- the hoochie Imdy Pain ... 
- my prima ballerina Laura18 Streeter ...
- my lil (already grown up) girl Momoka Littlething ...
- the über cool Rob Pookes ... who was just a lil afraid of
-Yarghy Neox stomping on his feet ;-P

end don't miss watching after the end-titles ...
ENJOY


btw ... as I'm already planning more clips, whenever I find the time ...
and if you're patient enough to stay in  blue boxes for a while and wait for some loony commands ...
you're always welcome on my casting couch ;-))))

10 comments:

Laila Laperriere said...

Mayala...you are a creative genius. This was soooo awesome, I absolutely LOVED it! I think what I loved the most is that it showed your gorgeous sense of humor. Kudos to you and the gang, you all did fantabulous!! xoox Huggggs!

Rudhmellowen said...

OH MY GOD Thats brilliant, I couldn't stop grinning lol... Laura takes the starring roll well with her teaching and you all look fabulous... So glad to see it finished and so glad you all did it without any broken toes hehe!!!

inkie Loudwater said...

Greata so origional and fresh Love it <3

Laura18 Streeter said...

Aw YAY! I thought that had all gone forgotten!
That day we had so much fun Maya :)
Hugs & kisses
♥Lau

Unknown said...

I loooooooooooooooove it!!!!

Alexandra said...

Ha ha ha ha, priceless, loved every moment of it , so much fun in such a short time !

~Jade~ said...

That is just awesome! What a fantastic idea!

Eliza said...

Well done, great fun!

Sama Yalin said...

ROFL that's too funny! Love it :)

YvetteDonner said...

Laura bossing everyone around? Typical :P Brilliant clip, worth the wait :)