ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - 20

Baby ... you can drive my car ...
cause I suck at driving ... RL and SL ... ;-)
but that didn't stop me from trying the latest car from Hell's
'Hogs And Cart Wheels' ...
Shellie
Hell was so kind to put it into his group for testing ...
... and I'm a happy member of this group ;-p
and that's what I'm ... YaY ... grateful for it ;-)
cause darn ... it's fun and looks soooooo coooool !!!


Well ... I know, there are many functions I can't handle yet ... 
it says in the description, that 'This Vehicle can be used to change classes for drag racing' ... 
'This Vehicle also has as extra option - a Fuel System' (with a HUD) ...
or you just use it as a normal car ... (that's what I did)
all you need is a place that lets you rez it (it's  quite high primmed) and allows scripts.
You can get it at  Hogs And Cart Wheels Mainstore ... and I think, you can ask Rudh for infos too ;-))
and check out their BLOG for latest news !!!!

I need to ask Hell to drive for me next time ... 
He's a much better driver ... and sure knows better and more interesting places for driving than this sandbox ;-)
oh ... and btw. ... I think this car is made for 2 ... 
Would you dare to sit beside me while I'm the driver? ... *grins*

1 comment:

Rudhmellowen said...

AWWWWWWWWWWFANKOOOOOOOOOOO Hell was so happy that you made this video... You know he will only ever want you to make him an official one hehe!!! I miss making films with you xxx