ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

52 Colours - Grey

Alvie and Tigo do it ... Cats does it ... and a whole bunch of ppl I don't know do it too ...
a new blogger challenge to be found at Luna Jubilee's blog
52 Weeks of color ... To join this color challenge all you need is to create a look predominantly using the current week’s featured color.

Now ... I'm no fashion blogger ... never was and prolly never will be ... but as I usually do those challenges my own way anyway ... so what ...
I'll try to post a picture in the given colour ... and it will have some kind of look in it somewhere ... *grins*

so ... here is my first try ...

GREY
... using an outfit I made ages ago, but I still love it ... 'SummerRoseRed' ... but in a slightly unusual position ;-P ...

I took several shots and played a bit with them ...
now here is the result ...

2 comments:

Cats said...

Yay! welcome to the wonderful world off colours LOL Love the pink touch with the grey :)

Rudhmellowen said...

LOL I am still new to this whole blogging malarky, and I realised that while I love the pics I take they are a bit... ummm... well not good...
Your outfit is really pretty hon and if this is for week one, can't wait to see what else you come up with!