ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

365-365

wooooohoooooo ... I made it ...
365 daily pics in 365 day ...
1 year of small windows into my RL and SL ...

moods ... happiness ... sadness ... tiredness... helplessness ... anger ... fun ... jokes ... hunger ... fullness ... headaches ... bellyaches ... new ideas ... no ideas ... old stuff ... new designs ... sun ... stars ... moon ... clouds ... rain ... snow ... cold ... heat ...... holidays ... vacation ... working days ... ok ... mobilecam pics ... compact cam pics ... sl snapshots ... drawings ... screenshots ... gimp ... games ... landscape ... (self)portaits ... smiles ... grins ... numbers ... words ... meaningfull ... sensless ... messages ... awareness ... family ... friends ... me ... hobby ... work ... duty ... food ... drinks ... frowns ... dressed ... nekkid ... censored ... clubs ... shop ... home ... music ... silence ... death ... tears ... hope ... love ... ... ...

I bet I could find more words if I wasn't too lazy now ;-P
arf ... just today I found out that the cam in my mobile makes the pics mirror-inverted when in self-portrait-mode ... lol

Sometimes I already new during the day what my daily pic would be ... sometimes I had to force myself to find an idea when it was bedtime ...
some are straight from the cam, just resized to fit into the sidebar ... some I messed with in gimp or photoImpact ...

Anyway ... I always had fun making them and when I look at those pics with the short comments now, it brings back memories of the year that's passed so quickly ...
and as it became a kind of mini diary to me ... I guess I will continue with daily pics ... tho maybe not 'Daily' ... *grins

darn ( see ... i didn't say damn ... oups ...) ... Photobucket doesn't let me have more than 100 pics in 1 slideshow ...
anyway ... here are kinda my Top 100 ... lol ...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And they were all lovely pics. Thanks for sharing them, Mayala :-)