ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Run ... run ? ... RUN !!!

althoug I haven't done any jogging since my encounter with the sidewalk a while ago ...
and actually I haven't been jogging even longer ...
I registered for the 5km cookie run in my town sunday in a week ...
pure madness !!!!
So I've been out doing a first training jogg this afternoon ...
and now I'm dead ... I'm too old (or too lazy) for that shit ...

I'll need some tough stuff on my mp3 stick this year ...
I'plan to use some Pantera and Slayer to push me ...
some Krach to keep me in running trance ...
some Type O Negative to survive ...
and some Tyson Boogie for the fun ...
any suggestions are welcome as I have to fill almost 40 min this time I guess ... ;-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of Rammstein, Prodigy & Dope. Should do the trick. ;-)