ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Being LoonAtic means ...

- having a crossdresser party with SDD in a pink skirt and the ebil bunch showing up ...
seriously ... we should have an extra price for the best ebil bunch outfit ... I just gotta love them ...

(Pic taken by the Hoochie Imdy himself and I owe him/her a crisco waffle ;-P ... more pics prolly tomorrow and/or in the September slideshow)

- having a LoonAtic mainstore where I can dance in the puddle wearing the freshly HQ-designed (*sniggers*) LoonAtic plunger outfit and wonder if that's kinky enough for tomorrow's event ...


- being determined to do the run tomorrow tho everyone tells me not to, cause I still haven't got rid of my stupid cold ...


so, in case I'm a bit unconcentrated during the kinda kinky party tomorrow, it's only because I'm either coughing like hell ... or nervous cause I'm so out of jogging training ;-P
But I'm pretty sure both (Party and Run) will be fun tho ...

*hugs*

No comments: